Friday, July 13, 2012

AMitF#2

Harley Davidson

I posted the barn door yesterday, every time i see a picture of an old door i want to know what is behind it.. So i thought i'd give you a glimpse at what i found after i opened that old barn door. There was a lot of nothing, but here... i turned my head and right there by the entrance was an old Harley. I nearly poo'd my pants... 
The best part was when i returned to the party down the hill my mothers cousin Tommy was just finishing a story about seeing headlights from the old Harley spinning up into the night sky after my uncle took it for a joy ride. Coincidence? perhaps not.. this beast needs to be restored, and i'm glad i know where it is now. 
Perhaps it'll still be there next time i can get up there..

The moral of the story is, as an artist.. don't ever stop exploring, you'll never know what you'll find...

John-

No comments:

Post a Comment